Friday, 31 July 2009
Thursday, 30 July 2009
Tuesday, 28 July 2009
Monday, 27 July 2009
- 1864 Republocrats accuse Demlibs of _______ ? (response accepted below or to firstname.lastname@example.org)?
A) all of the above
d) none of the below
New math explains devaluation of currency and teacher salaries!
Teaching Math in 1950:A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is4/5 of the price. What is his profit?Teaching Math in 1960:A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?
- Teaching Math in 1970:A logger exchanges a set "L" of lumber for a set "M" of money.The cardinality of set "M" is 100. Each element is worth one dollar. Make 100 dots representing the elements of the set "M." The set "C,"thecost of production contains 20 fewer points than set "M." Represent theset "C" as subset of set "M" and answer the following question: What isthe cardinality of the set "P" of profits?
- Teaching Math in 1980:A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is$80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: Underline the number 20.
- Teaching Math in 1990:By cutting down beautiful forest trees, the logger makes $20. What doyou think of this way of making a living? Topic for class participationafter answering the question: How did the forest birds and squirrels"feel" as the logger cut down the trees? There are no wrong answers.
- Teaching Math in 2002:A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is$120. How does Arthur Andersen determine that his profit margin is $60?Teaching Math in 2010:El hachero vende un camion carga por $100. La cuesta de productiones........
Said that kids write these things, but dunno-know.
The Jews were a proud people and throughout history they had trouble with the unsympathetic Genitals.
The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards, Moses went up on Mount Cyanide to get the ten amendments.
The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple..
The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.
Moses died before he ever reached Canada. Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.
David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar. He fought with the Finklesteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical times. Solomon, one of David's sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.
Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.
Jesus enunciated the Golden Rule, which says to do one to others before they do one to you.
It was a miracle when Jesus rose from the dead and managed to get the tombstone off the entrance.
The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
St. Paul cavorted to Christianity. He preached holy acrimony, which is another name for marriage. Most religions teach us to have only one spouse. This is called monotony.
Saturday, 25 July 2009
Friday, 24 July 2009
Thursday, 23 July 2009
Monday, 20 July 2009
Saturday, 18 July 2009
as there's no Salmun Rushdie of the U.S.A....) surgeon general not using tax rescources in prevention but *don't laugh* for to cure preventabubble diseases whilst Supreems anointee scheduling wisdom displayance; again, only this far due north of Columbia what exactly happened on Capitol lawn "premises" with a permit involving the KCCI DSM camera crew in front of the kids; Lee Atwater and K. da Rover out of loop for appearent reason on 16 July 2009?
Hold that thought; Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunch!
Friday, 17 July 2009
Thursday, 16 July 2009
By the occular and upon hearing the marvelous transfer of tax collections preferably as this
Bueller? Buller?....Baker? Mason? Jones? Bueller?
Tuesday, 14 July 2009
Unsold on which least of evil afrights with summer fading to harvest (should reading skills be semi-accurate as trustability of freeprint (why printed if untrue?) likewise tele; a surgeon general candid8 vowing to "(sic.) cure preventable diseases" (read again refraining from laughter; not prevent preventable ill malades but cure them; everyone assigned a lysol can to inhabit or something?) remind anyone else of approaches/attitudes towards "law enforcement"? Or the former WBAL broadcastress-turned-talk show glitterati/Illinois Orator-in-office-of-p-res representing 1/6 of all legal americans (if that considering onetaxbase under bribe *aherm* economically stimul8ed) support for the interpretation of laws-stare decesis- human beings make more than "wise Latina woman with richness of her experiences".
Shouldn't be too tough coming up with costume ideas this halloween; mayhaps Rogain deficient mustacioed brain expert or prescribing psychiatrist and camera crew throwing candy. Mayhaps just bonus expospeil anchors matrix-cloned as then could do Persian out-insourcing more nusplended muhahahahahahahaha.
Boo. Freaky seller marketer engineers without inventor madnesses may have just paid for lunch. Too freaky? Add lobbyistingers.
Monday, 13 July 2009
Ever have a co-worker spout "Y'ever...last couple of weeks...doesn't it seem like...y'know what I'm talking about(?)..oh, never mind..."?
Perhaps the accompaniment. Personally holding out until Paula Zahn pops up with 2nd ammendment juxtapostion on the fly bazooka project upd8ing tenatively entitled Where on Earth is Carman Diego Rivera's Vendetta or just making it up in progression. Too freaky? Boris v. Bill Engvall (who was the other teletubby; anyone catch Jeff Foxworthy gameshow last week with Larry and 5th graders? How about Idiocracy Monster truck scene, no? Fine. Not like gonna show up as Final Jeopardy category soon)mmmmmmmm....
Friday, 10 July 2009
Thursday, 9 July 2009
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
Need secretary? Too close to call? Ordered a laptop dancing lesson? Why guy on mound throwing strikes refered to as "defensive"? Not even an offense in some atheletic manuverings or gettting kids through law college though Linclon never attended one class at Stanford or Yale unless horribly misinformed! Any help? Can't tell secretary needing or no hmmm yesyes indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed (wuuuuuurd sodaspeak) with ambitions about topping the corn syrupm and all (say no soy??!?!?! Angus not just for invisible tape inventors) doctor described Difpthlium thunkin' 'how wonderful!'; began askin'round....
Iowa State Fair foods on a stick
• Cajun chicken• Carmellows (three mashmallows, dipped in caramel) (new)• Carmel apple• Cheese• Chicken• Chicken lips (breaded chicken breast in hot sauce, served with blue cheese dressing)• Chili Dog • Chocolate-covered cheesecake• Chocolate-covered key lime rounds (new)• Chocolate-covered peanut rounds (new)• Corn dog• Corn on the cob• Cornbrat (bratwurst dipped in corn dog batter)• Cotton candy• Deep-fried Ho-Ho• Deep-fried hot dog• Deep-fried Milky Way bar• Deep-fried pineapple (fresh pineapple, dipped in funnel cake batter)• Deep-fried Potato Lollipop (four thick slices of russet potato, with dipping sauces)• Deep-fried Snickers bar• Deep-fried 3 Musketeers bar• Deep-fried Twinkie • Dutch letters• Fried pickle• Frozen fudge brownie• Frozen s'mores (new)• Fudge Puppy (waffle drenched in chocolate syrup, topped with whipped cream) • Funtastick Pork• German sausage• Hard-boiled egg• Honey• Hot bologna• Ice cream cookie sandwich• Ice cream Wonder Bar• Lamb• Meatballs • Monkey Tails (chocolate covered banana)• Nutty bar• Pickle• Pork chop• Rock candy• Sesame chicken• Salad• Shrimp• Taffy• Teriyaki beef• Turkey drumstick• Turkey tenders• Veggie dog
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (361)
- ► 2011 (316)
- ► 2010 (274)
- Looking for kids with CSI 7D modler
- It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!
- Efil wemans; y'know ya love 'em...
- Got CCD?
- In tributarium: 04 NOV 1916-17 JUL 2009 & 30 AUG ...
- From the special subcommittee on the department of...
- Game on!
- "Police...so bad...."; hearing it all the time.......
- Ipso Elvus Pharmacanauseus Versa Facto pt.1
- Missing Fabio and Geraldo with Rhinoplasy teen com...
- Ever have a co-worker spout "Y'ever...last couple ...
- Should Shawn Johnson Azimuth persist lengthierly t...
- Must needs bees there a burger princess wiff a wha...
- Betterer Battering
- Props for true
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2008 (65)