Must admit I've a bias on this one: http://www.catherineferguson.com
All about anything from here: http://www.robsongallery.com/
& heads up here for true: http://karlsterberg.squarespace.com
Would somebody stop this crazy man (I don't think so either!)..: http://images.google.com/images?q=julian+beever&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=images&ct=title
This man as well, he trying to put george Lucas out of work or something? http://images.google.com/images?q=theo+jansen&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=images&ct=title
Time Bandits/Brazil/The Adventures of Baron Munchausen Great things come/go in triplicate, at least that's word on the streets. Thank-you Sir Terry Gilliam (as if I've decided to grant myself the ability to go around beknightin' folk, right)
Hot Fuzz Law & orderly, well at least for a work from across the pond
Reign O'er Me This will do more for Post traumatic stress than medicine will explain for years, thank- you Adsam Sandler!
Flags of Our Fathers/Letters from Io Jima Even the other side has another side, or so I've read!
- The Deer Hunter ~Would be timeless, but it's Pennsylvanian
- The Fifth Element ~Action/Sci-Fictitiously goodness with Bruce Willis, a Brazil/Time Bandits Veteran & a hothothot hottie
- Ideocracy ~Hold out for the computer animation, double dog dare ya, not here to spoil it, but mmmmm!
- Day of the Locust Ah, the classics.
- Stranger Than Fiction ~Love the premise, well rounded entertainment
- Color Me Kubreck
- Bubbahotep ~Writing is fantastic; right up my alley.
- The Professional ~You into gladiator films?
- Balls of Fury ~Can't go wrong with Christopher Walken.
- Talladega Nights ~Fresh.
- A Fish Called Wanda~Comedy? How does one tell?
- Guideon's Trumpet ~Hey! It's Barbarella's Pop!
- Wagons East ~Not just because it reminds me of Blazing Saddles.
- Shanghai Noon/Shanghai Knights ~Just plain outstanding.
- An Inconvienient Truth More for content than Fox "reporting"'s use as a foootball in political/"commercial" efforts
- Teacher Man ~Mr. Frank McCourt, that's right; a teacher. NYC high schools, plural, nonetheless-beat that Sean Slannity!
- Our Own worst Enemy ~Mahatamus Ghandi had it right, knowledge is bliss and Randall Larsen proves virtue of meaning what one sais through this fine demonstrat8ion of ability to say what one means
- Areas of My Expertise ~Treats courtesy of John Hodgeman-don't spoil yourself for Halloween, muhahahaha!
- Fates worse than Death ~Same number of syllables as "Posterity". Not only that, but true Vonnegut!
- I Am America (And So Can You!) ~Stephen Colbert-shouldn't it be Sir Stephen by now?
- Madness and Society ~Foucoult. Embrace the Madness!
- Bush on the Couch ~too technical for ya?
- Farm Gate Defense ~too historically significant for you? Tell that 2 Allen Wilford! (Sing with me...)Oh Can-AH-da!; Land of Brave and TRUE!
- Bless the Beasts and the Children ~Little treat by Glendon Swarthout- I think I must have taken it at one point as a tech manual though it was required summer reading for freshman year of high school English class. Still with me. Thank-you, Coach Ed Jones!
- Merchant of Death ~too Pulitzer prize winning and currently productively writery for you?
- Naked Pictures of Famous People ~DaVinci's lost sketchbook?!!? Whaaaa???!!
- The Real Frank Zappa Book ~Appearently after all those albums the man could write, go figure.
- Napalm and Silly Putty ~Might be too rad for rookie coast guard JAG officers, but Yale cheerleaders from the TX Air National Guard might be able to handle it, dunno.
- Pure Drivel ~Remember "Cruel Shoes"?
Mark Farina's new release is available you say?!! Well, I hafta dance! L8R!! ;-)